- History of Photography and Development of Camera
- Introduction of Camera Structure, Types and Accessories
- Introduction & Operation of – Image Sensor, Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Lens, Filter etc.
- Exposure & its Settings (Auto and manual)
- Focus & its Settings (Auto and manual)
- Metering & Different Modes of Metering
- Color Management- White Balance, Picture Style, Histograms,
- Composition & Rules
- Camera Angles & Shorts
- Lighting – Theory of Lighting, Lighting Types & Various Lighting Techniques (Indoor/ Outdoor Light), Three point Light.
- Introduction of various type of Photography- portraiture, Landscape, Macro, etc.
- Panning technique, Blurring effect, Freezing technique
- Flash photography,
- Introduction to Portrait Photography, Candid Photography, Model Photography, Portfolio Photography, Product and Table-top Photography, Nature and Wildlife Photography, Outdoor Photography, Wedding & Pre Wedding Photography.
- Practical Session for – Photography Lighting Making & Uses of Supporting Lighting Equipment’s (Cutter, Diffuser, Reflector etc.) ,Studio accessories Handling.
- Practical Session for Indoor & Outdoor Photography.
- Regular analysis of photographs
- Introduction of Film Making Concept & Film Making with DSLR
- Understanding of File Formats (Raw, JPEG,TIFF), Photo Editing & Printing Resolution.
- Theory & Practical Exam
Do you want to find the Professional Course of Photography? Then you can learn from the best training provider from Filmake Media.